View Single Post
Old January 23, 2014, 05:16 PM   #19
Dragline45

Quote:
The huge profits and great sales volume for the .327 Magnum would give a company a lot of confidence in the idea of introducing a new .32 revolver.
If they made a small 5 shot .32 revolver, your not buying the round, your buying the small pocketable platform.

There is very little interest in large or even medium sized .32 caliber guns, and the same can be said for .380. Although make that gun small enough where that round can shine and they sell hand over first. Seecamp can't make enough guns to supply shops or meet demand, and it's not because people love the .32acp, it's because they are able to make such a small gun to support that round. Seecamps are perhaps the most ammo finicky guns out there, and despite their high price tag people still buy them faster than they can make them.

Many including myself have no interest in a .32 caliber J frame, many including myself have no interest in pocket carrying a J frame. Although make a revolver small enough where the rounds seems viable, and to comfortably fit in a pocket, and I suddenly have interest in owning a .32.

Page generated in 0.02394 seconds with 8 queries