View Single Post
Old January 25, 2013, 02:19 PM   #1
XRockFan

Will never buy another Rock River Gun again!

Title: 2 FTF’s (Failure to fires) after 80 rounds.

For all you Rock River arms fans out there. Let’s just say I personally am an X RockFan! No, pun intended. Well, may this be a glimpse of insight for someone even thinking about buying a Rock River. First, I will start out by stating their customer service department is pathetic they only blame the consumer. Next, I will just say they say that it is doubtful that their guns could ever be the problem. After 2 fail to fires they stated to send in the gun and what they did was look it over, clean it again, and sent it back. (needless to say waste of time) After speaking with the dealer they stated it is the ammo.

So, let’s just say if I have a new truck and go to a different gas station and the truck does not start then it must be the gas. Please think about this for a moment. I don’t think so Tim. It is something wrong with the truck not the gas or operator. On a side note, our Honda Fit that we owned had unintended acceleration and Honda did the same thing to us. We love our new Saab.

The short and simple answer to this is that Rock River either makes a bad product or they are just saying they will not stand behind their bad products. Either way hopefully after reading this you will come to the same decision I did. Not to buy one.

Page generated in 0.03233 seconds with 8 queries