View Single Post
Old August 25, 2009, 03:47 PM   #15
RogerThat09

I was googling the p220 and found this thread.. already a member I decided to post a picture of my p220.. I bought it used about a month ago for 530.00 (570 after tax) it was my first gun... Does anybody know when they stopped making this version of the p220?

I've shot at least 500 rounds with this, and I've only jammed twice and it was because I had bought a magazine that wasn't produced by sigsauer and I tried it first time and it jammed on the 2nd and 6th round... stopped using it before I even finished the mag and haven't used it since, and haven't jammed since.. so technically I haven't jammed yet so far using sigsauer magazines.. came with 2 btw.. came in a gray gun carrying case which when I opened I noticed it smelled like old gun powder.. I took it to the firing range and the first 3 times I used it I noticed that the previous owner didn NOT clean it after every use, because after about 3 cleanings I noticed less and less dirt/powder/gunk... beautiful gun couldn't keep my eye off it.. it just had buy me written all over it.. didn't even plan on buying a gun that day my boss wanted to go get a gun safe and I had talked to him about buying a gun in the past anyways so I went down there, and I have been sold on sig sauer ever since... I just recently bought the two tone p229 9mm which I plan on using for carry as soon as my permit comes in.. Hurry up pencil pushers!

The markings on the inside of the slide read 'KF" which I looked up and KF means it was made in 1995... so that would make the gun 14 years old.. its in damn good shape for 14 years old.. I was only 10 years old when it was made

Last edited by RogerThat09; August 25, 2009 at 04:24 PM.

Page generated in 0.03796 seconds with 8 queries