View Single Post
Old November 2, 2010, 02:00 PM   #38
FoxtrotRomeo

Yeah I don't like the Five Seven pistol either. But if people do, more power to them.

Quote:
Anyone who is going to sit down with a clean slate and specifically design a semi-auto to run with a high capacity box magazine isn't going to base it around a rimmed cartridge design unless he's a masochist or he's been ordered from above to use that specific rimmed round.

But of course, that's just how I see it from this corner. I've never designed a firearm. I'm just enjoying the discussion.
Well my family has been known to attempt things that most people won't try because they think they can't do it. Most people who have known our family just grin. We're just that way. A family consisting of two land surveyors and a nautical engineer I guess it makes sense.

But anyway to the point, I'll design one because I'm bored and just because people have something against the idea. Problem is I lack the shop to build the prototype and safely test it.
"The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly." - Albert Einstein]

Page generated in 0.02284 seconds with 8 queries