Thread: Korth Firearms?
View Single Post
Old June 10, 2013, 04:05 PM   #67
Winchester_73

Quote:
wet enough behind the ears five years ago to think that a Glock with a 33rd magazine and attached light was the "sexiest gun", then I think maybe you're not qualified to pass judgement on me and the criteria by which I choose a handgun.
I think we all learn at different speeds, but of course, you have to look back at where you were at, at my age. If you are much older, you should know much more than myself, right?

Quote:
hit me with a little unwarranted condescension and my blood boils. You made it personal and I gave you a little subtle retort.
IMO, to be offended at my statement, to that degree, when my comment was not directed at you, some pomposity has to be involved. You made it about you, as if you are the biggest kid on the playground, and you are looking for a reason to beat up someone. Egos are fragile things. Kind of like you stating you being not impressed with my knowledge. Rather than be offended, I realized you know me only through an internet forum. You never met me or anything. In addition, its your own opinion, just one person's. I won't be shaken up by one person's comments too easy. When I see all of the other differences you have compared to others, it only makes sense that the whole outlook differs.

Quote:
If I'm spending thousands on a sixgun, it has to look like the one above or this
So it has to be all scratched up for you to like it? I guess the easy way to sum up our differences is that you prefer luxury, and I prefer performance. Some guns of course have both. I can appreciate your opinion, even though it is not my own. Kind of like how I rarely wear jewelry (can't afford it with the prices of guns!) but I can appreciate a fine watch or ring.

And one last thing, 48 guns and $60,000 does mean you have a ton of experience, and experience itself does not mean you know more than someone with less experience, it means you should.

There is a reason you cited your experience in that way, and a reason you cited how much you are spending on a custom Ruger. You can ponder on that yourself.

Last edited by Winchester_73; June 10, 2013 at 04:49 PM.

Page generated in 0.03629 seconds with 8 queries