Thread: everestgear.com
View Single Post
Old September 16, 2010, 10:02 AM   #1
frogsaw

everestgear.com

I have been trying to deal with www.everestgear.com on a Garmin Etrex Vista HCx GPS. Everest Gear has a price match policy, but they refused my request initially due to their lack of belief that I would actually want the product. Their justification was that the GPS was advertised as having a color monitor, but George, the owner of everest gear, said that the GPS was only "Kinda Color". What the heck is that? Eventually he agreed to price match verbally, but later had an email sent that stated that my price match was denied due to the two products not being the same even though they are exactally the same.

When I called him to clarify, he told me that he never agreed to this price match and called me a liar for sayingsuch was agreed. Then he proceeded to claim that his mother had just passed away. As if this excuses his behavior and choice to call me a liar, and I am not even sure if this is true. Now I am making good on my promise to nail him on every blog. Do not do business with George at www.everestgear.com. Family death or not these are not respectable or honorable people.

:barf:

Page generated in 0.03465 seconds with 8 queries