View Single Post
Old May 23, 2010, 08:37 PM   #24
johnwilliamson062

Quote:
It bothers me that this officer feels he has to challenge these agents who work for the same employer as he, the American Citizen.
If you have ever been around the border they have these checkpoints everywhere. They stop everyone and give everyone ****. I have never been bothered this bad, but I am usually in a caravan with a trailer with a dozen or so Kayaks on it when I am near the border. I am always surprised they don't want to search in the kayaks for drugs.
The video claims this was taped due to multiple instances and we have no knowledge of what the total history is. Maybe this guy was totally unstable previously and got into it with them. Future stops b/c of that would not be professional, but it also wouldn't be inhumane. There is obviously some history here.

Conduct of BP is at least un-professional, but not rolling down the window seems a bit odd. Afraid they are going to pull him out of the vehicle? Wants to conserve the AC? Who knows.

I don't think they have any grounds to charge him on the wiretapping/taping deal. I don't see how they could expect privacy in this interaction. I am pretty sure there was a case about people following officers with cameras where that bit was shot down some time ago.

Last edited by johnwilliamson062; May 23, 2010 at 08:49 PM.

Page generated in 0.02351 seconds with 8 queries