View Single Post
Old February 10, 2000, 07:20 PM   #5
Robert the41MagFan

It is called population control and someone has to do it. Might as well be me A large abundance of coyotes will do one of two things, eat everything and anything they can get there teeth into or die of hunger. Most likely they will eat everything in sight and that includes other wild critters. Upset the balance of nature. Here in my home state of Oregon for example I can give two resent problems with these varmints. A large number of these varmints are finding their way into the suburbs, transferring deseases to domestic house animals and eating them too. Anyone missing their house pet lately! The states solution is just to set poison traps (very stupid), creating just as many problems as it solves. Here is another one. Our antelope populations are dwindling because of fawn mortality. Guess what is causing it? Hungry coyotes. A number of other species are beginning to feel the impact of these pest also. See, farmers are not the only ones that have a problem with these varmints. Reality, these pest are very hard to pursue, you can never harvest enough of them.

Robert

Page generated in 0.02132 seconds with 8 queries