View Single Post
Old June 21, 2010, 11:40 AM   #16
MPSig226

TGSCOM is a shady Internet Business

I viewed their website wile looking for a special Sig P226 Blackwater Tactical gun and saw they had it reasonably priced. I called and talked to Steve to ensure it was "in stock" as shown on their site. Steve confirmed it was. I gave him all of my information. I went to my FFL dealer and asked them to fax their information. Later I visited the site and noticed the item was placed on backorder. I called to make sure I had my gun secured and asked if they had recieved my dealer's info and was informed all was "good". Two weeks passed and I called to see why I had not recieved the gun. They said it was on backorder and I replied NO, it was not on backorder when I placed my order and that I was informed by Steve that he had confirmed the item was in their hands. The P226 Blackwater Tactical value went up in price in a matter of days because Sig anounced that it was no longer going to be shipped or produced. If TGSCOM had the gun in their hands, they either sold it from under me to somebody else or they were gambling on getting one not knowing they would not. Either way, they lied to me and I got the BBB involved (case # 8200115). TGSCOM's responses were nothing but more lies. Be carefull with these guys .... Their reputation, as I found out later, is SHADY.

Page generated in 0.02640 seconds with 8 queries