View Single Post
Old May 22, 2010, 03:40 PM   #71
lltq

I am amazed at reading this forum do none of you care where this SA80 came from have you really not thought how it came to be in Pakistan.

1. Stolen from a dead British solider

2. Stolen from an Arms store.

3. Battle field salvage.

I respect how the Americans view their gun laws but for gods sake use your brains there is no way that this weapon was bought legally and to it being legally registered in Pakistan I realy do not think so. A stolen weapon in any Country is a stolen weapon.

To clear things up all he has to do is provide the serial number as remember he says He bought it legally so would have nothing to hide or does he?

How would you all like it if it was an American weapon that had been acquired and was now in Pakistan you would be screaming the house down and demanding a drone strike on his house.

So stop bitching and ask for the serial number to be shown and jobs a good one .

But alas I do not think he will show it because we no ITS STOLEN.

And as to the sun setting on the Empire very sad we are I do belive allies but please remember.

1. We had an Empire

2. We founded America

Buts thats history and the past the Brish support the Americans and visa versa you will im sure agree that a stolen weapon is a bad thing.

Page generated in 0.03597 seconds with 8 queries