View Single Post
Old November 17, 2012, 01:08 PM   #3
skidder

This is a trend across the board.
However, Ruger is behind in production therefore the rule of "supply and demand" is their friend. For Ruger it means more money. For the consumer? Well, not so good. This is where you see prices go up and QC is pulled aside for a little talk behind the curtain.

I've seen this a hundred times. Not just in firearms, but in production jobs I have worked in the past. Pressure to produce gets passed down the chain of command, so the stringent inspections that were once implemented get loosened a little to increase production. There will always be the "good ones", but upon inspection the ones with the "minor defects" (mostly cosmetic) will be sent out rather rerun through their respected department for a minor cosmetic fix.
Gun permit?? A bread crumb tossed to a sleeping society awoken by the sound of complacency. "They are for your own good", and "you will understand when you see all the lives they save". Yes master, what else will you toss me from your bag of infringements?? Do you want me to roll over and play dead? I do that very well. --skidder

Last edited by skidder; November 17, 2012 at 01:13 PM.

Page generated in 0.02482 seconds with 8 queries