View Single Post
Old April 21, 2011, 03:23 PM   #19
cracked91

Quote:
From a tactical perspective, this guard should not have been stationed at the door because he has virtually no reaction time. At least no good guys were hurt.
+1

I also agree with the comment that had robbers had the mindset to actually use their firearms if need be, the security guard would have at least been shot.

A gun was pointed at the guards head as soon as the robbers entered. When the guard struggled instead of immediately surrendering, instead of firing, the BG ran. I would like to know who fired the first shot in the cafe, both the guard and BG were out of sight.

Incredible bravery and focus by the guard. Managing to keep his head, create distance and draw under that kind of pressure and at such a disadvantage. Would also be interesting to know if that was a premeditated reaction or just a gut fight or flight reaction.

Not really something I would thump my chest at, seeing that the BG (in my very humble opinion) was unwilling to kill and was shot while running away, though I place no blame on the guard, its still sad when anyone short of a murderer is killed.

Page generated in 0.02455 seconds with 8 queries