View Single Post
Old October 16, 2009, 11:39 PM   #21
mrnkc130

Quote:
The dealer is also authorized for a certain amount of processing every month
Thanks freakshow I figured there had to be some sort of reason like that, makes sense, sucks but makes sense why they dont want it charged...

Quote:
A really ticked off wife can inflict way more pain and damage than a measly machinegun.
Seems like you may have already met my wife at some time Skans!!

Quote:
You should look in to a "lightning link."
Some could be had for 6-8000.00.
I have been looking around for those too... never seen any for sale that were civilian transferable (just the dealer ones, $40 for 2!!! what a shame) but i have always heard they are way more then 8k, closer to 11k or so, IMO if you are going to pay that much might as well get the whole gun for a little more, plus im not crazy about just safe and auto as my only options, i have also heard the can bend and break after a while, just rather have the real thing i guess.

Quote:
IMO, if you cannot afford to pay in full for a new toy without incurring wrath from your spouse, you probably should not buy said toy.
you must be rich, really rich, me? not so much. I'm not trying to dodge or hide anything from my wife, i explained that earlier, it would just be easier for me, and permit me to get it faster if I could use a credit card for some of the purchase thats all, my marriage is worth more to me than a machine gun.
Does she like the idea of me spending that much of course not, but she has agreed that I can get one, so no need to hide it...

Quote:
So do you want the contact info for the local dealer?
yes yes i do, Im also wanting to order a suppresor from YHM very soon so that would be great i'll send you a PM thanks!

Quote:
There are 4 position selectors out there for M16s but I don't know anyone who wants one.
You know one now! as long as its straight down for burst then I think I would want one, might as well get everything that i can if im spending that kind of money, wouldnt use it much so i would want it straight down so i dont have to just flip by it all the time on the way to auto...
Already long ago, from when we sold our vote to no man,the People have abdicated our duties; for the People who once upon a timehanded out military command, high civil office, legions — everything, now
restrains itself and anxiously hopes for just two things:bread and circuses (Juvenal, Satire 10.77–81)

Page generated in 0.02388 seconds with 8 queries