View Single Post
Old July 16, 2013, 05:24 PM   #7
Gbro

In case some have not understood, this is an Adult Only version of the on-line training.
It may very well follow the same format as the standard Huntersexam, but you have to verify that you are 18 or older.
the reason for that is this is an elective field day class where one can finish the field day through a virtual field day, or finish through an instructor group certified for all day range day.
i am going to complete this course and see what the virtual training is all about.
BuckRub said;
Quote:
You take course and get cert and don't forget to send your money in ! It's all about the money !!!!
I hear you loud and clear! The Dot Com gets all the money though. The States do not get any of the registration money's.
The state does charge $7.50 for processing the application and that is what is payed when taking a traditional class.
one of the things we lost when the registration went to on-line i the students do not get a patch anymore

Last edited by Gbro; July 16, 2013 at 05:30 PM.

Page generated in 0.02941 seconds with 8 queries