View Single Post
Old May 22, 2013, 04:37 PM   #54
CrustyFN

Quote:
Why is this in the reloading forum??
Because the OP had a problem with an order of reloading supplies he ordered from a reloading supplier. Kind of seems like it belongs here don't you think?

Quote:
It's interesting to hear all of the different experiences.

My last UPS fiasco happened just a couple of weeks ago. I ordered a book off of Amazon, and they shipped UPS. I've lived in my current house for 2 years and, up until this delivery, every single package has been left on my front porch.

This last delivery, the driver decided, for reasons I cannot fathom, to literally toss the package over the wrought iron fence into the back yard. Where 3 dogs were staring at him through the fence. As you can well imagine, 3 dogs that are bored during the day and suddenly get a cardboard box tossed over the fence have found themselves a new chew toy.

I simply cannot fathom the logic this driver had. 2 Christmases ago we had a significant amount of my daughter's gifts stolen from the local UPS hub. It took several phone calls, but they finally reimbursed us for the cost. I've just not had good luck with them.
I have never had a problem with a UPS delivery. It could be because my wife orders so much from the TV shopping channels that we are almost on a first name basis with all the UPS drivers.

Page generated in 0.03372 seconds with 8 queries