View Single Post
Old November 12, 2011, 12:03 PM   #4
briandg

No. You did not freeze.

You grabbed your phone.
You counted the rounds.
you not only observed, but memorized their clothing, so you could give a statement.
You waited until the situation absolutely called for retreat, and when you saw that, you retreated.
You did not retreat by blindly fleeing the scene, you even caught the last bit of pertinent information; the perps ran, and you observed where they went.

What in the world makes you think that you froze? Do you think that you should have done something else, like grabbing a gun instea of the phone? are you woundering, should you have just bailed out at the sound of the shots?

I have listed some of the crucial moments in that event. I don't believe I would have done as well. Maybe, maybe not. Your handling of the situation was spot on. the only thing a professional would have done that you didn't do was intercede.

Now, you KNOW, without a doubt, that you performed very well and did exactly what needed to be done.

What, in detail, do you think you did wrong? Explain to me. Give me a reason to believe that you are stupid, prove to me that you aren't competent. Show me what you did wrong.

Page generated in 0.02223 seconds with 8 queries