View Single Post
Old April 3, 2006, 09:15 AM   #58
Harley Quinn

I have lived with the legals all my life

Most of the ones I grew up with did not want to speak their native tongue.
They were in a land that they wanted and spoke the language of that nation.
Many knew but were not using it in public.

Since they were friends we would converse in their language and I tried hard to learn it because I use to go to TJ an Ensenada and go fishing and lobstering.

I was in construcion for many of my years and it is saturated with them, they worked hard and played hard. I had many good times.

Now it is different, they don't want to be one of us and have a good life they want the country back and are in the process of doing that.
I remember the problems and the workers of the fields, the union was created to help and lead for them then the leader died and his family has turned it into a corrupt and ugly issue. Sad.

Yes, if the Canadian "snowbirds" came here and wanted to shut down the country and create havoc.
They would get the same treatment that I think will happen if it gets out of control.
Don't you realize, the only reason they are exixting is because we are a country with laws and we law abiding don't do what they are doing.

It will be ugly believe me. One of the reasons I like the freedom of choice and religion and speech and to own a firearm to protct myself against invaders.

Rimrock, Yes it would.

It is the coyote and drug dealers, I am talking about as far as the big problem, they are getting more and more vicious with every moment of this time frame coming to a head.
The coyotes "their own people" are the ones who are killing them and leaving them in a hot shed, or truck or trailer to die.

HQ
Harley Quinn is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.03552 seconds with 8 queries