View Single Post
Old January 26, 2010, 10:04 AM   #19
muddinman_04

I am not going to be the one to clutter up this thread and have it closed. I believe in giving straight to the point information ONE TIME. I guess I could humor you though....

OK, are you ready?

You stated in post number 6 of this thread that I was wrong in saying there was minimal lead vapor put off by melting lead in a conventional melting pot.

In the previous thread, you seemed to agree that there is a minimal amount of lead vapor dispersed during the melting process. You even state that you melt lead in your basement during the winter time with no fan whatsoever.

So which is it?

Are you saying that one is exposed to more than a minimal amount of lead vapor when melting the way that 1chig is melting? You know, by saying that my statement was false.

Or are you saying that the lead vapor one is exposed to during the melting process is minimal and that a fan and open window is plenty enough for melting in 1chig's case?

Look, if you want to have an elitist attitude, that is fine by me. I run into it everyday. But at least sound like you know what you are talking about. We have new members and old members alike looking at this thread to try and find valuable information. Conflicting statements such as yours are not helping this thread.

Page generated in 0.02679 seconds with 8 queries