View Single Post
Old January 7, 2013, 09:13 PM   #341
Daugherty16

Diane Feinstein says she has been "looking at pictures of guns" in order to write a ban bill. Apparently she thinks that will give her an informed position. At least she will be in a position to judge which ones look scary.

So her ban will only cover guns that are: made of polymer, stainless steel, stamped metal or blued metal, if it can fire one or more rounds of real live ammunition, if it looks like a real gun, if it almost looks like a real gun,if it can be concealed within a holster or a 7' box, if it is sold as a rifle, shotgun, pistol, revolver, derringer, automatic, semiautomatic, single shot, double barrel, pump, lever, bolt, falling block, single action, double action or muzzle loader, it will be banned.

Everything else will be okay to own.

Gives me a real sense of pride in the intellectual honesty of our elected representatives.
"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness... How pathetic." - - Ted Nugent

"Cogito, Ergo Armitum Sum" - (I Think, Therefore I Am Armed)- - anon.

Page generated in 0.03230 seconds with 8 queries