View Single Post
Old December 17, 2002, 03:41 PM   #2
Jim V

Add my review too

I applied B/W Armadillo to 8 blued 1911 magazines and buffed them well. They seem to eject a little easier. I wore two of them in an open top magazine pouch that was exposed to the elements while I cleared snow from my drive. Enough moisture collected on the pouch and magazines to give me a good idea how it was doing, The moisture beaded up and I could shake it off with no problem. I did not leave it mags damp to see how long it would take before they rusted. I am not willing to do that just to test the product.

It seems that Armadillo also has some cleaning properties as the cloth I used to apply the product and the one I used to buff the magazines with ended up black.

The consistancy is a little stiffer/harder than what I'd like, it did not crumble but it was not that easy to get out of the container. I am going to heat it next time in a bowl of hot water. Warming the product may help in its application.

I'd add Armadillo to my cleaning supplies.

Page generated in 0.02695 seconds with 8 queries