View Single Post
Old July 3, 2013, 11:52 AM   #18
rclark

Since my dad and I went together on getting a complete reloading kit back around 1980, that was about it. Still using the same o' Hornady Single Stage press. Same beam scale, same powder measure, same tumbler. I have bought die sets as needed as new calibers came along, and also went to a RCBS Hand primer sometime back there.... Probably the most recent acquisitions was a set of check weights which just brought piece of mind as the scale was still right on, and a lee de-priming die.... Must say my investment has been kept under control. If it isn't broke ... don't fix it! More money to spend on cases, powder, bullets, ball, primers, caps . Just got in the mail another 1,500 .45 Colt 250g RNFP bullets for example .
A clinger and deplorable, MAGA, and NRA member. When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. Single Action .45 Colt (Sometimes colloquially referred to by its alias as the .45 'Long' Colt or .45LC). Don't leave home without it. That said, the .44Spec is right up their too... but the .45 Colt is still the king.

Page generated in 0.02677 seconds with 8 queries