View Single Post
Old July 8, 2009, 01:40 PM   #24
Join Date: March 20, 2008
Posts: 31
Which form do I need to fill out. I want to change my 16in M4 barrel to a 10.5in Barrel.

Im pretty sure I need Form 1. But Im not positive.
I will not go quietly into the night, I will not stand idolly by while the Constitution of the Country I love so much, and so many men have died to protect be changed. The Constitution starts WE THE PEOPLE, not We The Governing Body.
jwfuhrman is offline  
Page generated in 0.02757 seconds with 8 queries