View Single Post
Old November 27, 2013, 07:41 PM   #10
Wreck-n-Crew

Quote:
W-n-C, the above post is exactly what I see reported. The thing about the guys who like AutoComp for their compensated pistols loading 9mm MAJOR
I am not compensated. Trying to get a mid range load to insure cycling on my unforgiving recoil spring and not over do it with the plated bullets while maintaining a clean burn needs a few more options in powder from my end.

Quote:
I have loaded thousands of rounds with AutoComp. It works extremely well for me. My only complaint is that it does not burn cleanly and will leave your pistol and magazine very dirty.
If it is no dirtier than the WSF (probably more dirty due what I am loading and how I load them) I think I can live with it until some more options hit the shelf. And man is it dirty! I'm sure if I can keep a can of my Powder Blast around I can make it with the Autocomp.

Guess I can grab a can of Autocomp for now and see how it performs in my 5906. I'll update as I get the numbers back. When the powder shelf gets full at the LGS I can make some powder adjustments if necessary.

Thanks again guys I appreciate it. I am almost missing the days where I used a few Aliant Powders With the occasional W@#! for all my plinking needs..."Sigh" Guess that happens to many people.

Page generated in 0.05760 seconds with 8 queries