View Single Post
Old August 12, 2013, 11:02 PM   #9
BPowderkeg

i truly am trying to help you, those plastic panels on the sides are what you want to remove, right ? the instructions for removal should be in your manual, i just done a blow up of your photo, that spring clamp on the front should just snap off by using a screw driver to pry up and outwards in that grove in the middle of the spring, you might need two screwdrivers one fore, one aft, but be careful, i have had spring clips similar to those on your rifle and when they let lose, they tend to take off like a fired bullet wear safety glasses or put a towel over them when prying then lose.

Quote:
The last thing I want is to feel like I have to defend myself and my rifle on the first thread I started since I joined this forum. And thanks to those who are truly helping me out here.
no one is trying to bust your hump here, in your first post you clarified you have no AR experience, you must understand that your Colt Walther Umarex is quite a bit different than any AR we are familiar with, irregardless of the Colt propaganda. (i personally have over 40 years experience with the AR-15, M16, M4 clones from Colt, Bushmaster, LWRCI and many other manufacturers others here also have an extensive knowledge of AR's, so trust us when we offer advice and info.)

"The Colt M4 Carbine is a spot on .22 LR replica of the current carbine version of the M-16 machine gun (the M16 is a rifle, your OPS (?) is a knock off of an M4, which is a carbine) issued to U.S. military. (not one bit true) It features a carbine length barrel, collapsible stock and removable carry handle. As with the original, the upper and lower receiver is made of high quality aluminum. The Colt M4 Carbine Semi-Automatic Rifle in .22 L.R. is manufactured exclusively by Walther under license from Colt. It is the only genuine Colt tactical rimfire replica available in the world". (NOT true, i clicked on the URL and Walther makes several different variations of this Umarex .22RF) Referencing website: http://www.waltherarms.com/products/...as/m4-carbine/

Page generated in 0.02633 seconds with 8 queries