View Single Post
Old August 22, 2009, 11:14 PM   #4
Sefner

+1 on the headline. Road rage had nothing to do with it. One of the parties being a criminal had everything to do with it.

Also I'm going to try to call some of the missing information. First, I bet some drug (more than likely alcohol) was involved. Not making a prediction on which party, just that one of the was under the influence. Also, the passenger's story is weird. So the Russian cuts the guy off, then asks him to pull over. Something is not right about this. Then the burglar approaches the car, and asks what they have under the seat. This points to possible drug use by the burglar or another weird kink in the story of the passenger. The burglar had to have a reason to say this and the passenger's story completely fails to provide that reason. Also, "Both cars parked in an alley near the gas station and Faamasino came". THE gas station? Possibly bad editing on the part of the news, but where did the gas station come into play? I think the passenger is not telling the whole story here or is missing some vital information.

Unrelated is the fact that the lady just happened to stumble on her Neon while the police were talking to the guy who stole it. Happy coincidence I guess

Also interested to see how this ends up playing out. Keep us posted!

Page generated in 0.03727 seconds with 8 queries