View Single Post
Old April 29, 2008, 06:29 AM   #30
Double Naught Spy

+1 DPris

jdnorris, since...
Quote:
I think I made it perfectly clear that I failed to check or verify that what I expected to be there was actually there before leaving the store. That fault rests 100% on my shoulders.
then you were not ripped off. It sounds like you were just a careless consumer who wants to complain at somebody about your mistake and when the company didn't coddle you, you starting posting your complaints here.

What did you expect them to say to you? Did you want them to say they were sorry that you were a poor consumer and chose a poor dealer? Are you also mad at every other manufacturer that doesn't include a holster with their gun?

As for the cost issue,
Quote:
After doing some more digging in my records, I determined that the new 22mag cost about 50% more than my first and is in need of a $35+ expenditure to make it equal to the first. Sickening.
you are the consumer who purchased the gun. If you were worried about cost relative to earlier purchases, you should have not purchased again.

This is once again, an issue of you not being a good consumer when it comes to making the purchase. The fault isn't with NAA if you made a purchase you did not have to make and you spent more money than you wanted to spend.

Page generated in 0.03384 seconds with 8 queries