View Single Post
Old April 29, 2008, 12:15 AM   #27
jdnorris

Valid point, rsqvet

RsqVet,

I think I made it perfectly clear that I failed to check or verify that what I expected to be there was actually there before leaving the store. That fault rests 100% on my shoulders.

My comments, of which I have an inalienable right to express (partly thanks to our guns ) is that nickel-and-dimeing, coupled with smart a$$ replies from the person in charge = no more purchases from me.

After doing some more digging in my records, I determined that the new 22mag cost about 50% more than my first and is in need of a $35+ expenditure to make it equal to the first. Sickening. :barf:

Take my info, rant, spitting fit, etc any way you like. I was ripped off and it'll be a -459.67 degree Fahrenheit day in Hades before I'll buy another product (gun or holster) from that flippant mouthed North American Arms owner.

I have now ordered 2 different holsters from independent shops for the gun. I couldn't tell which would be best by looking at then on the internet, and most could agree nothing works/acts like a 3"X3" online picture looks when you actually get it in your hands.

David
Lawrenceville, GA

Page generated in 0.03415 seconds with 8 queries