View Single Post
Old January 7, 2019, 09:10 AM   #36
reynolds357

Quote:
I don't like it when gun shops or gun shows restrict carry or loaded guns on the premises. But the bottom line is that after a business owner or gun show organizer has the PROOF in the form of bullet holes and past NDs that the risk of someone popping off a round negligently in that environment is unacceptably high, how can we reasonably complain that they shouldn't try to reduce that risk by implementing no carry policies?
I am not being sarcastic. It appears to me that if the gun industry does not trust the armed citizenry to carry in industry establishments, then the arms industry and lobby should not expect other industries to trust the armed citizen. It seems the industry concedes to the point of the left and the antigunners. We can make excuse after excuse. Granted, there is extreme validity in the excuses. At the end of the day, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
The arms industry is a lot like my Doctor. He asked me if I had a flu shot. I said no. He said I needed one. I asked him if he had taken one. He said "Uh huh, no. I had a reaction to one a long time back."

Page generated in 0.02267 seconds with 8 queries