View Single Post
Old January 21, 2020, 05:17 PM   #43
kmw1954

Mr. Roberts, I go back to my first response. Why do you even feel the need to ask this question? Why are you Questioning your own motives and morals?

I receive phone calls daily from people I know are pollsters. I do not answer those calls and don't feel bad buy not doing it. On this point my opinion is my own and I don't feel the need to share it no matter which party is asking. I don't ask people what political party they belong to, which church they attend or who or what they are sleeping with. I expect the same courtesy in return.

People come to these forum for many reason and one is to seek help, now if I didn't want to help people with their gun/shooting/reloading problems then I wouldn't come here. Right?

Say for reloading I have a Red press and you have a blue press and during the course of a conversation you make derogatory remarks about me for using that press or just make a remark derogatory about the press. Then why would I or anyone want to continue a conversation and be demeaned? I see that same thing carry out in discussions where say Taurus Firearms are brought up. Sometimes it's just best to keep your thoughts or comments to yourself. I try to do that though sometimes it gets hard.

I guess it comes down to if you do not respond to help someone with a question no one will ever know.

Page generated in 0.03124 seconds with 8 queries