View Single Post
Old October 27, 2021, 07:35 AM   #25
Maxwell Haus

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornFighting88 View Post
Drooling a plenty!!! I love CRF actions. Like pretty red headed women. I know, I am a nut job. All these answers are on point. Check your objective bell size on your glass, bolt throw, and also if you have a cheek piece or not, this will make a difference, if albeit is a small one.

You want the rings that are going to naturally put your eye in line with the scope, and little to no jostling about to get your picture straight. When you snap that rifle to your shoulder, you want to be looking through the scope as a natural part of the movements. Too high, and your cheek will be off the stock, too low, and you might as well be eating stock, as well as issues of brass clearance, bolt handle impact, and improper mounting.
Do you really think every shot fired is a rifle snapped to the shoulder ? Scopes,stocks,people all are different,there is no law of where a scope needs mounted . Take short range BR for example,some of those scopes are mounted high enough so the shooter's head does not even touch the scope, and the list goes on .

Page generated in 0.02079 seconds with 8 queries