View Single Post
Old October 20, 2021, 09:28 PM   #28
stagpanther

Quote:
Out of the ones you mentioned you will probably only find 7828. Ramshot magnum should work. Are you going use 6.5 prc data to start with? I've seen the 4831's used. I couldn't get my es and sd # good with magpro in the 6.5 prc.
I have lots of 7828, some Retumbo and plenty of magnum and magpro as well. What little I could find on the 25 PRC suggests that what works well with the 6.5 might not for the 25. Still a relatively new cat with scant load info out in the wild. Probably going to have to do some telephone sleuthing--but I rather enjoy that with firearms concerns since we almost always get into long discussions which are great ways of gathering data for me.

BTW, received a message from preferred barrel blanks that my barrel is nearing the end of production. I must say I really appreciate their periodic updates as to where the barrel is in the production process, most others will politely tell you some version of "you'll get it when you get it."

Last edited by stagpanther; October 20, 2021 at 09:34 PM.

Page generated in 0.02265 seconds with 8 queries