View Single Post
Old June 13, 2013, 11:55 AM   #20
ryanh51

I appreciate all the feedback. Definitely a lot to think about. As far as using my .357 revolver as a concealed carry weapon, I understand that it isn't the best choice for concealed carry. I'm on a reasonably tight budget ATM though and I can't justify owning more than one handgun. It seemed like a good, reliable, choice. Not the best for EVERYTHING I want to do with it but overall the best gun for my circumstances.

Aguila Blanca: I live in northern Utah but I'm going to school in Idaho and my family lives in North Carolina and Georgia. So sometimes I feel like I'm in an exceptionally safe town but other times not so much. As far as legalities go I'm just starting to research the laws in Utah and Idaho. I probably won't have my gun with me in georgia or north carolina anyway because I can't take it on a plane or bus.

I think it's a good idea(after I get my carry license) to start small and carry more often as I get more comfortable with it. Right now I'm kind of uncomfortable with the idea of carrying ALL THE TIME. Heck, even carrying sometimes makes me a bit nervous. Not sure what will happen if somebody sees my guns whether it's out in public or at a friends house. I don't want to be under prepared in an emergency but I also don't want to CAUSE a negative confrontation by having a gun and scaring someone

Page generated in 0.03770 seconds with 8 queries