View Single Post
Old August 30, 2013, 08:14 PM   #15
Worc

Maybe you can post a short video of that long reset PPQ. It's short rest is one of it's many assets that's praised by pretty much anyone who handles one. There's not a gun model of any kind that has never had a single example with some kind of issue. This could very well be the case here.

Like TunnelRat, I'm not a huge striker fan. One of the few that I do like is the PPQ and even own one myself.

It does have a fairly light break at right around five pounds. It breaks very clean with out creep. It's as good as it gets in terms of reset distance. They don't have the shortest, smoothest, or lightest take up. Not bad by any means, but not the best. The only other striker guns trigger (out of the box) that is equal to the PPQ would be the Steyr __-A1's. They don't have quite as short reset as the PPQ. It does have a shorter, lighter, and smoother take up. It also breaks very clean with no creep and has a lighter break. The M9-A1 or L9-A1 would be one of the other very few striker fired guns that I would own.

Last edited by Worc; August 30, 2013 at 08:25 PM.

Page generated in 0.02526 seconds with 8 queries