View Single Post
Old October 31, 2012, 01:42 AM   #12
FrankenMauser

Quote:
Why not send those 40-60 cases back to where they came from and ask for replacements and tell em why??
...Because they still meet Remington's standards. They just don't meet my standards.

Even when I did have 2 lots of .35 Whelen brass that was bad enough for them to do something about it, they still screwed up the resolution, too.
Sending Remington the photos in the first thread of this post, "Why does Remington mock me?" along with a full description of the damage, resulted in a phone call and:
Quote:
Remington told me their brass sometimes gets damaged during shipment. (Really? Who'd have known? ) They are supposed to be mailing me a coupon, or certificate, or something. I don't like the response, but the person I talked to was quite friendly.
What they sent me was a $5 rebate form, to be validated by the retailer, for the purchase of one box of Remington ammunition.
Five dollars toward ammunition? Huh? I bought $60 worth of brass, you idiots!!

Anyway....
Remington has low standards.
I have high standards.
Some of their brass just doesn't make the cut.

Last edited by FrankenMauser; October 31, 2012 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Typo typo typo typo typo typo typo typo typo typo typo typo typo typo typo

Page generated in 0.03779 seconds with 8 queries