View Single Post
Old January 17, 2009, 01:35 PM   #7
kirpi97

Now Hawg, not all of us were born of goodly stature. While others have encountered over the years disabilities that pose an issue when discharging the higher grains. So on behalf of the smaller framed and the countless others, I accept your kind reminder that a recoil pad is for sissies. Though I shoot 100 grains in my Kentucky without a pad, I will say that that brass butt plate does get sore after a day of shooting. And my in-line came with a sissy pad. So I guess I is one of them.

But what I am more happy to hear about is that Cabela's did the right thing. I just knew that what ginoe experienced at the store was not indicative of the company as a whole. So I am glad to hear they tried to make it right.

I will say it was a much better deal than the Floridians got on their class-action lawsuit. Seems the DMV sold their private information and the lawsuit was for the compensation. They, meaning the lawyers, settled for $10M. Of which the law firms (3) each get $1M and the Floridians each get $1 off their next renewal. That is getting screwed!

Page generated in 0.02278 seconds with 8 queries