View Single Post
Old December 22, 2012, 01:36 PM   #21
mikld

If someone can't be trusted to safely be around something that may be dangerous, that person shouldn't be allowed to use a bath tub (the most dangerous place in the home). Nor should he be allowed to play with pointed objects, might put his eye out! If he ain't smart enough to keep a container labeled and to not use it for reloading, he shouldn't be allowed to have anything to do with reloading and firearms, period! I'm sure it may surprise you, but there are items stored around the house/garage that are potentially dangerous (prolly your house too!). Do you keep gasoling for your lawn mower or snow blower? Potential fire bomb (I had a neighbor child who died from burns from gasoling stored in the garage). Do you have natural gas heating/cooking? Double hazard! You could be asphxiated from a leak, blow up your house or burn it down.

What I was referring to was the overly emotional responces posted. Really fearful, "chicken little" type responces that were totally unnessary. Yep, there may not be a use for the mystery powder, but that's no reason to mess one's britches in fear of a sealed container on a shelf.

Idiot? hardly. Common sense Adult? You bet...

FWIW; I pulled some surplus ammo and tossed the powder, but I wasn't quaking in fear until I disposed of it.

Page generated in 0.03018 seconds with 8 queries