View Single Post
Old May 8, 2012, 07:39 PM   #11
TITAN308

Quote:
You asked if I would buy it. I gave you my exact opinion on the item.
You tried to pass your opinion of as fact. There is a difference. If you are going to pass it off as fact, then I would appreciate some evidence to back it. Which is basically impossible since you are not in possession of our prototype and have no way to make that determination. Its all well and good to voice an opinion on its usefulness to yourself, what crosses the line is voicing you opinion for not only you, but projecting an opinion for everyone else.

Quote:
If you want advertising pay for it.
To advertise I would need something to sell.

Quote:
I have seen many competition shotguns with added lead where the user was able to balance it and it would be much more important for a swinging shotgun. You mentioned a cooling system at some point in one of these threads. My guess is that is where you can win me over, possibly. A casing like this with an efficient cooling system for the weight mounted might make a good product I would be interested in.
The problem with a a cooling system is this may be the tipping point that puts a moderately costly item and pushes it over the line into a market of "high end" users. I know its a rare consideration in the times, but we would actually like to make this available to people who are not required to have a mound of excess cash lying around. I have a full time job that pays well, this is a side item, I'm not looking to quit my day job.

What we are mulling over at this point is a system easy enough where a "cooling package" can be sold separated so the user can buy bits and pieces and those will the mounds of excess cash can buy it out right.

Page generated in 0.02847 seconds with 8 queries