Thread: Anti Hunters...
View Single Post
Old September 30, 2009, 04:32 PM   #8
FrontSight

Quote:
I'm just saying that using one psycho on Youtube (the comments on this site should never inspire anyone to ever say or do anything, youtube is full of the lowest-common denominator of the internet) is not a means to typecast an entire idealogical spectrum. I don't believe in hunting, but, hey: do what you want. I'll admit, I've done small game hunting and fishing, but I don't anymore. We have different opinions and we have different means of expressing ourselves, but by lowering yourself to his level, you're also lowering the perception of your cause.
Ohhh, believe me, I would need a back hoe and a couple of weeks of digging to lower myself to his level.

And actually I'm not just using this one example. I'm compiling several examples, all the way back to my Psych 101 class, and to "friends" I have known who have said similar things.

Reaction Formation; it's a real disorder, and it's ugly.

Here, this is an example of his feelings:

Quote:
As a whole, the human race is worthless. There are many humans who prefer animals over humans. Humans are the most destructive species on the planet and there is nothing you can say or do to prove that I am wrong. I look at the world. I don't see animals destroying it and yet you value human life when humans are the reason why the planet is going to $&#@? Animals are far better creatures. You love to kill for sport, you are a sick person, not me. I see humans for what they are.

Humans like you or strangers I don't know or children, I don't care if all of you get cancer and die slow and horrible deaths and guess what, that is my right to feel like that and you cannot do #$*& about it you @#$&^.

I go with the side that doesn't #$^@* the planet up and rape each other and kill each other for sport, the animals. You only care about humans because you are human. You are a typical arrogant worthless and selfish human piece of #%$#. It's funny because you stick up for humans and yet they would not care if you got killed tomorrow. How #^%#ing funny is that. Keep sticking up for a species that causes destruction on the planet and a species that kills animals for sport and a species that kills each other for the stupidest reasons. HAHAHAHAHAH!

I look at the world and it tells me how much of a destructive and worthless species us humans are. What planet are you living on? You only care about humans because you are human. You cannot deny humans are *^$#ing this planet up and you want me to think human life is more important than an animal's? Kill yourself. You are a typical human ignorer. Thinking that the human species is a good one and one that it is gonna save the world. You ignore facts and truth. Wake up and face reality. Animals are doing FAR less damage to this planet than animals. Who causes wars? Who were involved in the iraq war where many humans died? Humans you piece of %#$, not animals. Intelligence doesn't mean superiority. A tiger is more superior to you because he can run faster, he is much stronger, and he will rip your throat out. A human like you is a worthless and gutless coward cuz you use a gun to kill animals.

Yes I am human but that does not mean I have to give a &*% about other humans just cuz I'm human. You must live in a little bubble. You can't deny all of the horrible things humans do. I hope cancer kills you and everyone you care about. You kill animals for sport and you think I need help cuz I don't give a *^*% for my fellow humans. %$^ off and die.

Yup. This is the mind of the anti hunter, i.e. a Reaction Formation disorder sufferer. These are the people that we are up against. If this doesn't make you realize that there is something very wrong with them, then nothing will.

So as I said in my first post, watch your backs out there, boys & girls. These people are dangerous & hate all humans.

Page generated in 0.02667 seconds with 8 queries