View Single Post
Old July 14, 2013, 05:36 PM   #22
Skarekrow88

Here's what she's looking like now.

The Hogue hand guard and pistol grip are awesome. Feels so much better than the Tapco stuff. The NATO length fixed stock is definitely more comfortable even though the Tapco is the same length. The angle of the Tapco stock was just kind of awkward and didn't provide a good cheek weld. Now I'm just waiting on the K-Var upper hand guard, it should be here tomorrow.

I think I'm just going to use the Tapco sling since there's really nothing wrong with it. If I don't I might get a Blackhawk 3 point sling for it.

Also, I took the rubber eye piece off of the scope and it made a world of difference. I couldnt easily get a clear sight picture with either the Tapco or the K-Var stock on. Now I can actually see out of the scope without hurting my neck.

Here's a pic of the problem I have with certain upper hand guards. In case anyone didn't quite understand what I was talking about

That little corner of the lower hand guard retainer gets in the way.

The K-Var upper hand guards have a little recess cut out (might just be the way they are made) of them that compensates for this.

Anyone else have this problem?

Last edited by Skarekrow88; July 14, 2013 at 11:02 PM.

Page generated in 0.02496 seconds with 8 queries