View Single Post
Old November 30, 2009, 02:04 PM   #83
p99guy

Guys, I have seen this very subject hashed out many times, even on nfa websites. Somebody grabs on to this one little tidbit of law to the exclusion of anything else that may also be in effect at the same time.....the result
is the same as 5 years ago, and 10 years ago. You WILL have to carry a photocopy of your form 1 or 4 when in public view, just as you carry your CHL
when you have your handgun on you. Just because you just got finished reading "the turner diaries" and watching a Waco stand off documentery
doesn't change a thing.

When you own NFA items and act really weird and uncooperative around other shooters, you only reinforce what they may have been taught wrongly by the media( only a oddball hothead owns something like that)

From thier limited contact with a NFA owner...well they would be right. And the next person that comes up with a NFA item is going to in some way pay for the previous guys attitude.

Be proud of your NFA device, and be a model for other shooters...edjucate and promote good will with fellow shooters and range officers and police.
(don't be a sullen uncooprative poster-boi for some fringe group, that forces
an officer to take you in) working in a gunshop I seen my share of intense gun toting loners lol

Page generated in 0.03747 seconds with 8 queries