View Single Post
Old June 13, 2018, 11:35 AM   #13
weblance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill DeShivs
There is nothing wrong with the P32 trigger.
The LCP2 is a striker-fired gun. Ruger doesn't recommend carrying it with a round chambered!
The Ruger LCP II IS NOT striker fired. It is hammer fired, just like the original LCP.

I gave up on the LCP because 380 in a micro pistol is very hard for me to control. After two fast shots, the little pistol was so twisted in my hand, that I had to readjust my grip, and that simply was no good. Another problem I had, contrary to what the LCP fanboys will tell you... mine wasn't reliable. After a trip back to Ruger, and a fluff and buff, it still couldn't get through a box of 50 without some type of failure. And that was with brass, and good SD ammo, never steel or aluminum.

I replaced it with a P32, and that little pistol has been excellent. 32 acp is what a pistol that size should be chambered in. Its quick, accurate, and reliable. It also doesn't try to twist itself out of my hand, like holding onto an angry cat by its tail. I have several other Kel-Tec products, and have been happy with all of them.

My P32 IS NOT my EDC. I understand the limitation of 32acp, but there is an occasional time, and place, for a tiny little Pocket Rocket

I have since given up pretty much on the idea of anything new from Ruger, because there are issues reported with everything they are making currently, with the exception of the SR1911 series. Yes I understand everybody makes a lemon, but the issues being reported are stupid things that should never get out the door.

Page generated in 0.03755 seconds with 8 queries