View Single Post
Old December 3, 2018, 01:07 AM   #76
blackwidowp61

I drove a city bus for 27 years. One day I came to an intersection that was very busy. I needed to make a right turn. I waited until a reasonable opening (about half a block) presented itself and pulled into the lane. After about a block, I noticed that the car that I had pulled in front of was driving somewhat erratically and then pulled into the lane next to me and started pulling up alongside the bus (divided avenue with two lanes in both directions). I kept an eye on it as something just didn't seem right. When the driver pulled up where I was, he waved a gun at me. I hit the brakes and he took off.

For those of you who say that being followed isn't a big deal because nothing will come of it if you are an adult male, I beg to differ with you, as I experienced what could happen firsthand.

For those of you who notice somebody following you, please phone the police and follow their instructions. If it turns out to be a jerk just being stupid, the police will probably ream him a new orifice and send him on his way. They will NOT hold it against you for calling them. If it turns out like the guy mentioned in my narrative, they will deal with him/her as needed and you have taken a criminal off the street.

Either way, make the call and follow the instructions you are given. There is no penalty for being safe, but there could be a terrible penalty for not making the call.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFCrJleggrI

Page generated in 0.03214 seconds with 8 queries