View Single Post
Old October 7, 2001, 06:15 PM   #3
Double Naught Spy

I also have a Rem 870 MM and like it just fine. I don't have 300 rounds through it yet so my evaluation is a little lacking on experience, but so far there have been no surprises with the gun. It handles well and I have no regrets in purchasing it. It is used as our home defense shotgun. The idea to go with the MM was in part due to the finish, something that would stand up over a long period of time (sort of like a Glock's) such that missed regular maintenance, if the gun stayed in the closet for a few years, would not result in rusted parts that would not function. The extended mag is good too.

I don't plan on not taking care of the gun, but occasionally you hear stories about people who decide they need their ___ home defense gun and find that it won't function because of rust or having lost all lubrication. The Rem 870 MM is not a bad way to go unless you just hate the nickel finish.

Page generated in 0.02930 seconds with 8 queries