Thread: kool-aid
View Single Post
Old October 13, 2009, 02:49 PM   #7
koolminx

Hey now! I never said my was was the right way or the only way!

I asked WHY, and I got a few weak answers which ALMOST make the cut as an excuse...

What state in our wonderful country only has several acres in which to hunt?

I've hunted in wonderful Deer and Thug infested Maryland, I've hunted in Pennsylvania, I've hunted in Colorado, I've hunted in Washington state (by far the hardest place to find local hunting acreage, but findable still) and I've hunted Utah.

Not once have I found it necessary to bait. (nor did I come home with game every time... Who does? seriously!)

Now, when hunters that I am familiar with go hunting, they generally go to where a deer would likely be found. They do not go to a 20 acre tract just because someone saw a deer there once...

So please give me a VALID and or ACCEPTABLE reason other than Physical Handicaps that would render one incapable of bagging some game were it not for bait.

Is that so hard to ask? You may or may not take note that in my original post I did ask if it was as simple as it being a weird (that's my tag name) tradition!
That's a simple and easy out for those of you that are offended by me thinking that baiting game is cheating. Take ANOTHER note that I said it was Cheating, but did NOT say it was unethical, hunting ethics have no priority to me in this instance.

Come get me guy's

Page generated in 0.02221 seconds with 8 queries