Thread: Gun Safes???
View Single Post
Old November 9, 2009, 04:47 PM   #18
MicroGalil

no retail store gunsafes are >/= to any Sturdy Safe, period.

Sturdy safe makes one of the best safes money can buy. It depends on how much you want to spend, of course, but sturdy makes an excellent product at a reasonable price.

I know a lot more about safes, now, than I did when I bought mine, a couple years ago, and I have not regretted the purchase AT ALL.

Any safe can be compromised, given enough time, but sturdy safes that cost $1500 new are so far superior to the competition at that price range that is is almost laughable. Once lagged to the floor, good luck getting in, unless you have a lot of time and know-how, which burglars usually don't have, and if they do possess these attributes, no safe is impermeable to the culprits.

DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK, you will find this to be true. The thick gauges used for the walls make the difference. The welds are impeccable, the fitment is impeccable, the locks used are first rate, indeed, everything about these safes screams quality. The company's guarantee screams assertiveness and responsibility to the consumer.

I can not imagine a consumer feeling anything except: "I should've ordered a bigger one..." Once the unit arrives.

I would not hesitate one second to buy another sturdy safe if I needed another. This company has my loyalty and that loyalty is deserved, considering the quality of the product and quality of customer service.

Page generated in 0.03180 seconds with 8 queries