View Single Post
Old April 16, 2012, 06:23 PM   #19
Deja vu

I posted this last year but ill post it again.

I was out sighting in my J-Frame 640 (357 magnums). The gun has a Crimson Trace grips on it and I was having problems getting it to stay on target.

Just so you know this gun is very loud.

I was shooting in a place I dont go that often but pretty near to where I do a lot of shotgun shooting. I had shot may be 10 rounds when I get this weird feeling. I looked around but did not see any thing. I reloaded my pistol and then I felt it again. I looked around and then I see it. There was a Coyote about 10 feet from me. It looked really sick. It was sneaking up on me really low.

Well I did not want it to bite me so I turned the gun on the Coyote. I examined the Coyote a little with a long sick and I could tell it only had 3 legs. After trying (in vain) to get the laser sight to work right I reported the animal to fish and game in Pocatello. I never heard back what happened. I did later see the fish and game officer up in that area a few times. When I talked to him he did not know about the incident but he was called up there to check on reports of Coyotes attacking peoples dogs. He said that there where several reports last year.

all 26 of my guns are 45/70 govt, 357 mag, 22 or 12 ga... I believe in keeping it simple. Wish my wife did as well...

Page generated in 0.03191 seconds with 8 queries