View Single Post
Old March 24, 2013, 09:13 PM   #11
Metal god

Quote:
It's up to the end user to make sure he doesn't run afoul of the law by producing something he shouldn't
The antis are saying It's not Adam Laza it's Bushmaster thats the problem . They will find a way to make the guy that downloaded the file the bad guy and not the guy that pulled the trigger .

Quote:
On the other hand, if they start distributing plans to make near-exact duplicates of existing weapons, then they probably will run up against patent laws.
The plans and specs for the AR lower are already out there . All one needs to do is feed that info into there printer and push print . Is that any different then putting a magazine cover in you printer and pushing print or any photograph ? Somebody else owns the rights to that photo or the cover of the magazine . If you make a copy of it in your own home and hang it on your wall . Did you just commit a crime ? I say no .

This could be a good topic for the Law section of TFL

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Page generated in 0.02463 seconds with 8 queries