View Single Post
Old January 4, 2012, 04:39 PM   #1066
JBarL

New Here but not new to shooting

Hello,
My name is Jeff I am a Certified Texas DPS Concealed Handgun Instrustor, Certified NRA Instructor, (Soon to be Texas Parks and Wildlife Hunter Education Instructor) and FFL dealer. I'm also a competative Shooter as well as just a everyday shooter. most of the guns I shoot are pistols, I prefer to be up close and personal with targets but dont get me wrong I can hit targets at 600 yrds with my Weatherby 300 mag But I prefer pistol shooting. I love teaching others the shooting fundamentals and try my best to make it interesting as possible for my students but most of the classes I do the students gets alot of hands on time. my favorite caliber is my old cowboy guns chambered in 45LC love em alot but there is a new addition to my gun closet a Black powder 1847 44 cal Walker by Uberti. I use it alot especially when I am out in my pastures for the four legged varmints that roam out in the country lol its very accurate at 50yrds full size sillouett target I can hit the 10 ring with it its very heavy 4 1/2 lbs empty and can hold up to 60 grains of black powder. Love it... and also I broke down and bought a plastic gun ( never thought I would own one) springfield armory xd 40 I used it the other day in a charity shooting match gotta say I did like the way it shot. anyways Just wanted to say Hi and looking forward to have discussions on here. God Bless Our Troops and see ya around.

JBarL

Page generated in 0.02220 seconds with 8 queries