View Single Post
Old January 19, 2013, 12:25 PM   #35
Sevens

I'm saddened by this entire thread as I'm a big, big fan of Berry's products and also of their service. I've been buying from them for years and I've had nothing but excellent service and products -- every single time.

There's a handful of manufacturers and outfits in our industry and some of them that I really like. And for me, Berry's is right at the top of that list.

In a more perfect world, I'd contact a guy at Berry's that I've specifically dealt with in the past and have him look in to their side of this, but it sounds like the damage is already done and your mind is made up -- and I also have no reason to believe that you are being dishonest.

Not happy about it. Wish they had a chance to respond or explain their side of it.

I'll continue to be a big supporter of those guys for all the reasons I became one over the years, but as always, I'll be keeping a look out for feedback from others.

Page generated in 0.01996 seconds with 8 queries