View Single Post
Old December 4, 2019, 12:35 PM   #9
zukiphile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyosmith
I have played with several. 100% of them were overpriced (by a LOT!!!!) for what they give you.
Like an ax with a hard wood head and a steel handle, some things are very different. It doesn't always make them better however.
I don't categorically disagree with any of that, and an AR with a really good trigger and barrel can be built for less than any bullpup of which I am aware, but I already have those.

When it gets cold and I shoot less, my imagination turns from what I do (slow fire a rifle from three positions at paper) to what might be neat. A rifle that goes around corners like a pistol, but shoots 5.56 from a barrel long enough to give great velocity is neat.

Yes, the size that makes it neat is also what worries me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viciouskitty
I’ve never had issues with my grip going beyond the hand guard and over the muzzle. Most of the bull pups have some sort of handstop built in to tell you you’re getting near the end.
My biathlon days are behind me, but I can see how it would be worth training for a more tidy package doing what you do. I am likely to train less than you have, and I am not beyond doing something stupid.

Is muzzle blast felt by the shooter a greater issue for you?

Last edited by zukiphile; December 4, 2019 at 12:40 PM.

Page generated in 0.03230 seconds with 8 queries